Have you ever jerked off at work?

CHOOSE AND PERISH

• Total voters
lol at this thread

Never is my answer and I'm sticking with it!

Has anyone ever dinged someone from the office, you know, shat on their own doorstep?

Are we talking AT work or just pounded chicks from where we work?

Edit: Not that clarification changes the answer, it would be yes on both counts. At my last job, I was an epic whore amongst female co-workers.

yes, but I wanted to make the distinction because I know how you interpret shagging as throwing girls around the room (especially small chinese ones) :tickled:
Saw Cirque du Soleil in Vegas last weekend, oh man would lurch have a field day. Guys, girls, whatever!

I was just told to expect that when I give my 2 weeks notice on Monday that I'll be asked to leave the building immediately.

So that means I don't have a lot of time left.

I was just told to expect that when I give my 2 weeks notice on Monday that I'll be asked to leave the building immediately.

So that means I don't have a lot of time left.

you might as well sabotage something on the way out too. Like rub one off on a toilet seat and see if anyone notices before you turn the lights out

My new job at ye butcher's shoppe offers absolutely zero in terms of privacy.
I'm gonna have to get creative if I want to have something to contribute to this thread.

The non-dairy stuff here is in powder form.

I'm not saying I won't do it, I'm just giving details.

It is done. :)

Things went a little Ben Stiller in there just now, probably violated a health code in the process.