Now Playing 2013 thread

Cradle_of_Filth_Manticore_Other_Horrors.jpg

[/IMG]

This one surprised me how good it was. I really sort of hated their last one.

Finally checked this out to see what all the hubub is about. I gotta say it is really solid, though I don't know if I'd go as far as album of the year.

1333839701_500x500.jpg

Finally checked this out to see what all the hubub is about. I gotta say it is really solid, though I don't know if I'd go as far as album of the year.
I'm a bit perplexed by the high praise for this disc. To my ear, it's reminiscent (but not as good) of the last Pathosray disc, which didn't receive anywhere near the same praise.

I'm a bit perplexed by the high praise for this disc. To my ear, it's reminiscent (but not as good) of the last Pathosray disc, which didn't receive anywhere near the same praise.

Interesting. I don't hear Pathosray at all to my ears. To me, they sound more Kamelot-ish than anything else.

It just has a similar feel. Then again, I can't say I've spent a ton of time with it. I haven't been able to listen to it all the way through in a single sitting.

Give it another chance. It's that good.

I also don't hear much Pathosray, but a lot of Kamelot instead. Maybe the vocals is what reminds you of the Italian band?