Now Playing (The Infamous Topic Returns)

Sing for me- Tarja Turunen

Yes I did get this eventually, after much bellyaching. Some it I really like (this track for example) and her voice is as lovely as ever, but some of it is frankly a bit lame songwise.
As far as I'm concerned DPP smokes this utterly. Some of you guys might disagree and you're entitled to but there's a good reason why Tuomas used to hog the songwriting, Tarja.... :rolleyes:

(The DVD's quite interesting tho'. I have to finish watching it tonight. )

Killswitch Enagage - World Ablaze

Preparing for the BEST TOUR EVER tomorrow night with Soilwork, Devildriver, Killswitch Engage and Lamb of God in New York City! Well, if you like those sorts of bands.

Killswitch Enagage - World Ablaze

Preparing for the BEST TOUR EVER tomorrow night with Soilwork, Devildriver, Killswitch Engage and Lamb of God in New York City! Well, if you like those sorts of bands.

How the hell did i miss out on THAT tour? Personally i don't care for Killswitch or Lamb of God, but Devildriver is pretty good and Soilwork.. eh their new album is nothing to get excited about, but i still love to see'em live. Oh well, i can't go anyway.

Ayreon - The Sixth Extiction

...just finishing the first spin of 01011001 (= "Y"). Gotta say that Arjen did it again :worship:

Orphaned Land-"The Kiss of Babylon (The Sins)"

Whoever thinks Bible stories can't be metal needs to pick up the album Mabool! Good times, epic arrangements, and you may learn something too!

Devildriver - The Axe Shall Fall

Excellent show last Friday night, possibly the best I saw all year, including Nightwish. Sorry... but I was stunned by how great each band I saw was. That being said, due to the absolutely STUPID New Jersey traffic, I missed Soilwork, which I'm not gonna whine about too much because I don't care for their new album save for a couple songs (I like Exile).