Now Playing Thread

NineFeetUnderground said:
what makes you think i forgot? nobody here would know the fucking champs, didnt think it made sense to mention them.

ha im actually the other way around... I don't know the bands you mentioned (asunder might have opened for dark tranquillity when i saw them but i don't think I watched them) but long time champs fan.

Scourge of Malice said:
ha im actually the other way around... I don't know the bands you mentioned (asunder might have opened for dark tranquillity when i saw them but i don't think I watched them) but long time champs fan.

well, the fucking champs are definitely the longest running of those acts, and have the most amount of clout and underground noteriety. however asunder is quickly becoming THE premiere funeral doom act in the USA (watch out evoken). but youre from the bay area, so it makes sense.

Pleasure%20To%20Kill.jpg

NineFeetUnderground said:
well, the fucking champs are definitely the longest running of those acts, and have the most amount of clout and underground noteriety. however asunder is quickly becoming THE premiere funeral doom act in the USA (watch out evoken). but youre from the bay area, so it makes sense.

oh asunders doom? i was thinking of a different band then... I'll have to check them out.