Now Playing Thread

affinityband said:
well i meant i thought i was being more of a cunt as of late. Dunno why.
You've had your moments, lately. Not to me, though, phew, thank God, woo.
Powers said:
Hell, you might be but at least you're honest, take Dement for example seemed nice enough but she was just a complete knob. Wouldn't you rather have cunts who know what they're talking about than idiots who are really quite nice?
She was... urgh. So retarded. "If Opeth was a religion, what kind of pie would it be? Do you think Opeth's music is really music or actually zombie goth bats trying to give wisdom to your brain?"

tr00 anyway, now playin: Espers - Children of Stone

i tryed downloading the album but it kept fucking up so i decided i had to go buy it. altho had to get it from the US:erk: Its good though, real good.
Im still tryin to get the First Ash ra tempel album off ebay from the uk though, unsuccesful soo far.

affinityband said:
tr00 anyway, now playin: Espers - Children of Stone

i tryed downloading the album but it kept fucking up so i decided i had to go buy it. altho had to get it from the US:erk: Its good though, real good.
Im still tryin to get the First Ash ra tempel album off ebay from the uk though, unsuccesful soo far.

great song, probably my favorite on the album. love the vocal harmonies

affinityband said:
tbh, im amazed i actually bought it, cuz i managed to find a song to download, i felt it was necessary just for that song. It put my faith back into buying cds though.

you wont be disappointed. a lot of the songs tend to drag on a little too long though.

Oh i already got it, an listening to it today pretty much round the clock. Agreed some do go on a bit much, but it kinda flys by without me noticing.
Even tho i downloaded it, i plan on buying that tirill release too as it is amazing. And another anekdoten album, i bought gravity after i d/l too, any suggestions on which one to get?

270px-JacoPastorius.jpg