Now Playing Thread

the_drip said:
^ that was a weird show. I'm thinking of the cartoon. If its the same thing.

yes. a very odd and surreal animated fantasy film about elves/fairies/magic and demons/goblins with nazi propaganda. one of my favorite movies of my childhood though. great score too, has a lot of material thats almost like caravan/camel...and a lot of acoustic guitar/flute passages and beautiful female vocals. id kill for the soundtrack. i just dont even know if it was ever officially released, even on vinyl. ive never seen a copy.

NineFeetUnderground said:
yes. a very odd and surreal animated fantasy film about elves/fairies/magic and demons/goblins with nazi propaganda. one of my favorite movies of my childhood though. great score too, has a lot of material thats almost like caravan/camel...and a lot of acoustic guitar/flute passages and beautiful female vocals. id kill for the soundtrack. i just dont even know if it was ever officially released, even on vinyl. ive never seen a copy.

I watched it when I was like 5... left an impression on me though...but I know It was over my head back then, I was like "wtf?" this cartoon is fucked up.

NineFeetUnderground said:
hey shadows, i know youre mr. mp3 sleuth. if you can track down the original soundtrack score to the 1977 film "wizards" composed by andrew belling, then ill send you $15 let me know.

according to my internet research there was never an official release, you'd have to rip the audio from the film itself to get it

illidurit said:
you were trying to play in our arcade, I just couldn't allow it tbph
hahaa, no dice, I was changing my profile and apparantly some douche decided to put a link to the games section on that page and I accidentally clicked on games.