Now Playing Thread

King Crimson - Red

Yeah...I've been playing it non stop and am really enjoying One Red Nightmare now, but the only thing holding me back from really loving Fallen Angel is the verse. So far it hasn't done anything for me. But I'll keep at it!

683613.jpg

i am listening to the 3rd song now. the first one was kinda 'meh' and the other too sound good so far. but i normally dont judge albums after first listen. and this is only a 1/3-first listen, so give me another two or three listens and i can say smth more profound

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
i am listening to the 3rd song now. the first one was kinda 'meh' and the other too sound good so far. but i normally dont judge albums after first listen. and this is only a 1/3-first listen, so give me another two or three listens and i can say smth more profound

this paatos album took me about 10 listens for it to fully click. i love it now though.

Porcupine Tree - Arriving Somewhere But Not Here, Blackest Eyes, Mother and Child, Collapse The Light

Yes i am on their myspace page, going to see them next month. Hopefully as good as last year, never seen a band do so well, despite having so many tech difficulties that night.