Now Playing Thread

WordOfMouth.jpg

^ who cares :erk:

are you just trying to up your post count? because that same question could be asked for about 95% of the posts here, so you could post that a whole lot of times right now. Just some advice... Unless there's something about Tubbs that you have to give him special attention. In which case, leave him alone you penis hungry faggot.

NP: Sloth - Geminian

Reactions: Tubbs
Well, I just heard the whole album. It really was absolutely fantastic tbph. Although, it seemed as though the second half of the album is when it really picked up. I probably just need to listen to it more.

thank me now iirc
btw ''ascension'', ''bounded by allegiance'' and especially ''return to yggdrasill'' are my faves

Well, I did look at everyone else's post in that thread. I should be thanking everyone who talked about Enslaved in it. :mad: :erk: :) :err:

I'm listening to the album again. I also got their first album and Ruun, and I've heard Ruun which is quite good, but I haven't had the chance to hear the first one yet.

Haven't really heard Isa enough times to make favorites yet.

yes, youre so prestigious. you discovered mozart iirc
While I have been interested in classical music for a while, I must say this is the first proper classical work which I have gave a good listen. However, I am not being a snob or anything. Also, Mozart is very good, but I am interested in more classical music than just the big names.

np. Jean Phillipe Rameau - Complete Works....

I will probably listen to Vivaldi - The Four Seasons (Le Quattro Stagioni) this morning as well...

edit: who cares :erk: