Now Playing Thread

Christina Aguilera - 'The Voice Within'

It's actually RIDICULOUS how good a singer this woman is. I can't actually think of a more naturally gifted vocalist off the top of my head.

T.A.T.U- they aint gonna get us(i'm amAzed by the the broken fragility of these girl's voices, soooo supernatural...it is RIDICULOUS the fact that they don't get more respect from the undergr0ung community)

Fucking lol

np.

Krisiun - Slain Fate
Nile - Annihilation of the Wicked
Morbid Angel - Angel of Disease

Well, you may all take the piss out of me for my perfectly legitimate opinion, but to be quite frank... if any of you can give me a reason as to why Christina Aguilera isn't an extremely naturally talented vocalist, I'll give you a gold star. Because I can't think of one.

NP: Trans Am - 'Pretty Close To The Edge'

A-Ha - 'Keeper Of The Flame'
This is pretty good, I rather like this album.

Oh wait, just changed...

Death Cab For Cutie - 'Stable Song'

This song, like many of their songs, is so fucking beautiful it makes me glad I'm alive. So unbelievably glad.

Fucking hell, now I've got 'The Church Choir' by Hope Of The States. That's two in a fucking row. I'm just... so moved right now.

It still breaks my heart that this band split up. I'm sure most of you have had a band that you loved so much that a part of you almost died inside when they split. For me, this was that band. Fuck, I need to go to bed, or I'm gonna cry drunkenly :erk: