Now Playing Thread

plump.jpg

<3

Hmm interesting...why did she leave you man? :honestlycurious:

Gah... found someone else who was more convenient (we didn't exactly live next door to one another). But she's been messing with my head ever since. I really did love her, pretty much still do, which makes the games harder to fight against. It's nice to be fucked with, especially considering that it's only starting again because another human being (or two) is finally showing me some actual interest. Gah... snarflwnfikoahaioejglasnfaljlanfaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!

np: The Haunted - '99'

On the subject of breakups...I've never had a bad one.
Welp, one ended with a rather blunt phone call on my part and she answered by moving to Alabama, ugh. I dare not follow. (But that was her problem.)
Another ended amicably. Our song was "Hey Ya!" :lol: :irc: np that for auld lang syne.

Gah... found someone else who was more convenient (we didn't exactly live next door to one another). But she's been messing with my head ever since. I really did love her, pretty much still do, which makes the games harder to fight against. It's nice to be fucked with, especially considering that it's only starting again because another human being (or two) is finally showing me some actual interest. Gah... snarflwnfikoahaioejglasnfaljlanfaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!

np: The Haunted - '99'

I see man, hope you get over it somehow ;)