Now Playing Thread

just listened to Bolt Thrower - The IVth Crusade.

first listen: not as good as Those Once Loyal, but very similar...

Off topic, did u just start playing Morrowind? I have 58 hours on Oblivion, and I was thinking of starting Morrowind after i was done. I never got around to playing it back in the day.

Off topic, did u just start playing Morrowind? I have 58 hours on Oblivion, and I was thinking of starting Morrowind after i was done. I never got around to playing it back in the day.

The Elder Scrolls games are all good, though I'm not sure if you can get the first two to work anymore (Arena and Daggerfall). I bought Arena when it came out in '94, and elder scrolls has pretty much been the biggest baddest crpg (and game) in each iteration since then.

Actually I have just got back to playing Morrowind, which I have got for pc. I used to play it on Xbox, beating the game and all the expansions. My best viedo game experience by far! If you get the game get it for PC if you can, because the Xbox load times are horrible. I haven't played Oblivion yet, which I bought for PC, because my comp is too slow :cry:

Actually I have just got back to playing Morrowind, which I have got for pc. I used to play it on Xbox, beating the game and all the expansions. My best viedo game experience by far! If you get the game get it for PC if you can, because the Xbox load times are horrible. I haven't played Oblivion yet, which I bought for PC, because my comp is too slow :cry:

sweet. yes, i plan on buying the $20 morrowind with all the expansions for pc. oblivion is amazing, that's all you need to know.

cover7079_33062.jpg