Now Playing Thread

offended by...a joke, right?

hmm makes sense

I would also be offended if someone wrote "fuck Jesus" or "fuck Thor" :Smug:

Your post didn't come off as a joke, and I have seen some very tasteless anti Religious comments on this forum.

Can't think of anything more offensive than what you posted, even if it was a joke.

No reason to get offended though, lol.

np. some shitty Amorphis song

lawl you listen to some nasty Black Metal/Death Metal bands that sing about Jesus being destroyed and children being raped, but you bitch about a silly comment that i made, claiming that it is the most offensive thing ever. This forum is full of women, god damn it.

lawl you listen to some nasty Black Metal/Death Metal bands that sing about Jesus being destroyed and children being raped, but you bitch about a silly comment that i made, claiming that it is the most offensive thing ever. This forum is full of women, god damn it.

:lol:

While some of the bands I listen to are very anti religious or anti christian I tend not to listen to bands that try to be as shocking or offensive as possible, with songs like Raping the bastard Christ etc...

I don't listen to bands that sing about children being raped, wtf

Listening to John Boswell - The Painter

Very good melancholic solo Piano album. I have been looking for this type of instrumental Piano music, just found this cd in a clearance bin at the store. I have been listening to this the whole week.