Now Playing Thread

^^What do you think of the new EP? Haven't had a chance to hear it yet.

It's really good. Might be my favourite Bloodbath so far. As you probably heard from the previews Mike's vocals are very brutal, Axe's drumming is top-notch and the guitars, whilst being relatively low in the mix have some excellent riffs.

Just listened to it twice through. Fantastic, still sinking in but at the moment I'm leaning towards it being on par with nmf. His vocals were unbelievable brutal, further proving to be king of death vocals imo, they have become so audible with such a range now its amazing. Top quality across the board. It did feel a little short, though if plans go ahead with doing another full length with Mike, if its at this level, then we are in a for a pretty great album. The samples didn't just show the best parts or anything like that, it was very consistent. Although I must admit it got me even more aroused for Watershed hearing how good Mike and Axe were.

agreed, it's a brutal album albeit short. on par with nightmares made flesh.

It is a bit short isn't it? I suppose the saying 'The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long' applies in this case. Any case the EP is about as much as any fan could've hoped for.

Vintersorg - När Alver Sina Runor Sjungit