Now Playing Thread

Beautiful song - i saw there is a guitar pro of this track, this or printemps emeraude, up on some metal guitartab site.. But it's waiting for 'explicit permission from the band or publisher' to be put up.

Nice track indeed, gave it a spin this evening too. I actually figured out the opening riff once, not that hard. They play in Eb though, I believe. No problem for me as my guitars are tuned in D.

np: Jethro Tull - Black Sunday

Nice track indeed, gave it a spin this evening too. I actually figured out the opening riff once, not that hard. They play in Eb though, I believe. No problem for me as my guitars are tuned in D.

np: Jethro Tull - Black Sunday

Not to be insulting, but his songs aren't too hard to work out.. I just like checking out tabs to see if i agree generally. I actually did the Amesoeurs 'Ruines Humaines' tab up on ultimate-guitar.com..Whilst not 100% perfect, it's miles better than the guitar pro things people have uploaded.

Not to be insulting, but his songs aren't too hard to work out.. I just like checking out tabs to see if i agree generally. I actually did the Amesoeurs 'Ruines Humaines' tab up on ultimate-guitar.com..Whilst not 100% perfect, it's miles better than the guitar pro things people have uploaded.

Haha, no offence taken. I mentioned it was not hard, although I didn't really care to figure out more than the opening riffs. This reminds me to check out some more Amesoeurs stuff, by the way. I've only heard some stuff on the MySpace I think.

Haha, no offence taken. I mentioned it was not hard, although I didn't really care to figure out more than the opening riffs. This reminds me to check out some more Amesoeurs stuff, by the way. I've only heard some stuff on the MySpace I think.
Ahaha, wasn't very clear.. I meant, not to be insulting to Neige himself ahaha..
Get the Ruines Humaines MCD. It is niiiiiiiiice.

Bohren & Der Club Of Gore - Destroying Angels.

Mono - Walking Cloud and Deep Red Sky, Flag Fluttered and the Sun Shined

Current Track: mere your pathetic light