Now Playing Thread

c´mnon they have the MUSICHinaCCHIP, and theiare great gys in person. :mixgraffix:

thats funny that this was posted, because i listened to a little KSE today. definetly a guilty pleasure, but this spring weather + KSE always brings back some great memories from years past.

flame me all yall want.

thats funny that this was posted, because i listened to a little KSE today. definetly a guilty pleasure, but this spring weather + KSE always brings back some great memories from years past.

flame me all yall want.

KsE's 'alive or just breathing' is quite nostalgic for me.. I remember listening to it when on holiday in spain.. And i really got into that album. I'm not really fond on the black dude's vocals, but i do like Adam's vocals.. He's a huge meshuggah fan apparently, and it's quite apparent at times.

Maudlin Of The Well - Birth Pains Of Astral Projection.

Ihsahn- Angl, 3rd listen. I quite like it, I'll have to listen to the adversary again to compare, but so far it's got some good tracks. Mike sounds fantastic on Unhealer. He often doesn't sound as good when singing lyrics not written by himself, but Ihsahn wrote for his voice well I thought.

Ihsahn- Angl, 3rd listen. I quite like it, I'll have to listen to the adversary again to compare, but so far it's got some good tracks. Mike sounds fantastic on Unhealer. He often doesn't sound as good when singing lyrics not written by himself, but Ihsahn wrote for his voice well I thought.

I agree. I only gave it one spin so far, I'm not sure if I like it better or worse than The Adversary yet. I have had Unhealer on repeat a couple of times though, it's an awesome song. That 'wash your hands in frozen convictions'-part (or something) is so beautiful.

np: Mono - 2 Candles, 1 Wish

I think I too will go for another spin of The Lotus Eater after this. Godly song.

Listening to None so Vile by Cryptopsy.

My drum teacher gave it to me because he's a friend of their drummer.:p