Now Playing Thread

^ Haven't listened to Om in ages.. I remember when i first heard it when blazed, 'Ţesarul De Lumini' was the most epic thing.. Ever.

I'm currently listening to the GP5 tab of a song i'm writing :D

Negura Bunget- Om (all)

breathtaking...
^Good call. I did 'n Crugu Bradului the other week, sounds like its Oms turn next. atm The Axis Of Perdition- Deleted Scenes from the Transition Hospital <- whose down with these guys? I really love them when in the right mood. Looking forward to their new release, which is still set for 08.

atm The Axis Of Perdition- Deleted Scenes from the Transition Hospital <- whose down with these guys? I really love them when in the right mood. Looking forward to their new release, which is still set for 08.

You just arouse me more an more! Axis are fucking genius, a big influence on my band AmaurosisOMGYAIKNO!!

WITTR - Vastness Und Sorrow.

Deleted Scenes is one of my favourite albums ever, but yeah.. I don't like listening to it all the time.. It's best listened to in certain moods/times/situations.. It's hardly a 'HAI ITZ A SUNNY DAI LETZ PUT ON SUM AXEZ O'PREDICTION ON'.

And thank you good sir, if ye have myspace add us as we're getting ever so close to finishing our debut.. That or just keep and eye on our page.. wtevr bby!

Enslaved - Lifandi Lif Undir Hamri.

^Yeah they are fantastic, in the right mood theres nothing like it, are you more of a Deleted scenes man or a Icheumon guy? Apparently the new one iirc is a double disc. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the debut, cheers.
Cult of luna- Following Betulas

^Yeah they are fantastic, in the right mood theres nothing like it, are you more of a Deleted scenes man or a Icheumon guy? Apparently the new one iirc is a double disc. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the debut, cheers.
Cult of luna- Following Betulas
Deleted Scenes far and away. And it's close to that, or at least it was last time i heard. They've got 2 albums which will be released at different times, sort of like damnation and deliverance although not 1 mellow 1 heavy. If i'm not mistaken, the first album got deleted somehow or something like that and they had to start again or at least had to redo a lot of stuff.. But Axis said on their myspace that they had sent something to Code666 (this was a good few months ago).. But wouldn't actually say what it was exactly ahaha..

Listening to the song i was writing as a midi file now .. Bloody guitarpro is useless as converting powertab files properly.. Nevermind.