Now Playing Thread

Porcupine Tree - Anesthetize 5.1 mix CRANKED... fucking God-like!!! Gavin Harrison is a freak.

GY!BE is such a sick band....... One of the best Canadian exports by far.

I'd probably say they are my favourite Canadian band. As much as I love Gorguts, GY!BE have actually brought me to the verge of tears once before and I can only say that for one other band, Opeth.

Esoteric - The Blood Of The Eyes

Damn, this song is just really addictive.

I'd probably say they are my favourite Canadian band. As much as I love Gorguts, GY!BE have actually brought to the verge of tears once before and I can only say that for one other band, Opeth.

Of course, GY!BE and Gorguts are very different. But I'm not a big Gorguts fan, so the decision for me is easy.

I'd probably say they are my favourite Canadian band. As much as I love Gorguts, GY!BE have actually brought to the verge of tears once before and I can only say that for one other band, Opeth.

+1 completely agree with everything you said. Venetian Snares- Rossz Csillag Alatt Született, goddamn this album rapes, I just came off a break from it and it's dominating me all over again. Next AFX- Chosen Lords.