Now Playing Thread

Devin Townsend - Ocean Machine/Biomech

Current Track: Bastard 1)Not One Of Better Days

At first, I wasn't too excited about the album, sound simple and it was hard for me to get past the wall of sound production. But lately, I've found myself playing this album a lot.

^ Good choice.

Klabautamann: 7" EP

img_1_pr.jpg

Ne Obliviscaris - The Aurora Veil

Jeez, I'm really getting into this kind of Black Metal. I used to hate it but I'm changing my opinion. First was Negura Bunget's Om, then Deathspell Omega raped me, and I got finished off by Wolves In The Throne room and Nocte Obducta. And now I hear this... Megalitic. First listen and I'm already loving it.
I hear Drudkh is similar, any good album to begin with?

^Well Forgotten Legends, Blood in our wells and Autumn Aurora all are tops, so either will suit, although my personal favorite is Blood in our wells. Glad dso raped you ;). Ne Obliviscaris is quite the rapist too.

T/M/K - Who Dares To Kill The Lion?.

This is probably one that you'll like Trenty baby!
Don't know it, chuck it my way sp3ph3n ;). Chuck is Moss as well, I've heard of them but never got around to checking them out. What's a good starting point?

I > II > III imho
Yeah I like 1 over 2 as well and I've heard 3 is another step down which was why I haven't spun it yet, still will though, just doesn't feel very urgent.

Hammock- Kenotic then Have a nice life- Deathconsciousness