Now Playing Thread

Alcest - Souvenirs d'un autre monde

Current Track: Ciel errant

As much as I love this album, it doesn't work as well in the summer as it does in the winter. But it's still awesome.

I actually think it has some pretty good summer tracks, Souvenirs, Ciel Errant and Tir Nan Og especially.

np: Alice In Chains - Rooster

I don't remember how the summer is in Holland (I was there for a couple of days 4 years ago), but it may be different than here. I mean, it's even hotter than usual here, and sticky and yucky. I prefer the Alcest albums on cloudier days, with Tir Nan Og to play just when it starts to get lighter (happened once, fucking awesome).

NP: Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

Current Track: Welcome To The Machine

I don't remember how the summer is in Holland (I was there for a couple of days 4 years ago), but it may be different than here. I mean, it's even hotter than usual here, and sticky and yucky. I prefer the Alcest albums on cloudier days, with Tir Nan Og to play just when it starts to get lighter (happened once, fucking awesome).

NP: Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

Current Track: Welcome To The Machine

Haha, actually most of the evening we had a downpour here. Despite that I think it has good tracks for sunny days, which are a bit rare this summer, sadly. Funny to think how climate can influence what music you want to listen.

np: New track I wrote, still have to finish it up, but I'm lazy.

NP: Agalloch - Hallways of Enchanted Ebony

Just got this one, finally. I can't stop listening!

Haha, actually most of the evening we had a downpour here. Despite that I think it has good tracks for sunny days, which are a bit rare this summer, sadly. Funny to think how climate can influence what music you want to listen.

Actually, the weather is probably the biggest deciding factor in my listening habits, and as a result, my moods. Probably why I'm so much happier during winter - music just sounds so awesome when it's raining.

NP: In the woods... - Omnio

Current Track: Kairos!