Now Playing Thread

^Which reminds me I was going to make a thread about best electronic albums, as a mate wanted me to give him some starting points in electronica so I made up a list. I''l post it now. Thought it would be cool to discuss as well as to plug some other may not know.

Alcest- Souvenirs d'un autre Monde, fucking hell this album always never fails to belt the hell out of me. I know they get a lot of praise around here, but my god if Alcest keeps getting better. Souvenirs d'un autre Monde>> Orchid iyam. Imagine if the next album is better. I think I could handle maybe one more step up, but after a few more my head will definitely explode. Pretty much the same case with dso for me. Le Secret is up next. While I'd say mayh, sl and bwp and probably my 3 favorite metal albums, there are albums that come close and a few on par, Alcest and Dso, if they make a better album next, this Opeth trilogy which has long held the top spot in my mind will get knocked off the throne. Sorry IMZ AZLEST-Ds0 fanBoI.

Alcest- Souvenirs d'un autre Monde, fucking hell this album always never fails to belt the hell out of me. I know they get a lot of praise around here, but my god if Alcest keeps getting better. Souvenirs d'un autre Monde>> Orchid iyam. Imagine if the next album is better. I think I could handle maybe one more step up, but after a few more my head will definitely explode. Pretty much the same case with dso for me. Le Secret is up next. While I'd say mayh, sl and bwp and probably my 3 favorite metal albums, there are albums that come close and a few on par, Alcest and Dso, if they make a better album next, this Opeth trilogy which has long held the top spot in my mind will get knocked off the throne. Sorry IMZ AZLEST-Ds0 fanBoI.

Too bad I lost my copy of Souvenirs togheter with Rossz, that's why I don't spin them anymore. I din't have them on my hard disk, and they don't have them in the local shop -_-

Anyway, np:

Carcass - Heartwork

music from france = :worship:

music from france = :worship:
Pretty much. I was on the train the other day trying to listen to Mono on my Ipod but all I could hear were these bozo's talking about how Tool are the greatest band ever. Which made me erk, but it got me thinking I haven't listened to Aenema in a fair few years. Pretty much forgotten how it sounds, so it's Tool- Aenema. Then if it goes well I'll put on something that will mildly rape. Though if it goes bad I'll have to pull out a major raper to fix things. Thinking Zeppelin 2 after hearing that odd rendition of whole lotta love on the Olympics closing ceremony got me in the mood for it.

Pretty much. I was on the train the other day trying to listen to Mono on my Ipod but all I could hear were these bozo's talking about how Tool are the greatest band ever. Which made me erk, but it got me thinking I haven't listened to Aenema in a fair few years. Pretty much forgotten how it sounds, so it's Tool- Aenema. Then if it goes well I'll put on something that will mildly rape. Though if it goes bad I'll have to pull out a major raper to fix things. Thinking Zeppelin 2 after hearing that odd rendition of whole lotta love on the Olympics closing ceremony got me in the mood for it.

I was on the train too, and all I heard was bonzo's saying Provenzano DJ is teh best moozik evar. Shame on me.

^haha. lol at all the swearing in Aenema, forgot how much many fuck's are in the lyrics. Few vocalists can get away with "fuck" Thom Yorke can, always felt Maynard can't. Edit: LOL "Fuck L Ron Hubbard and Fuck all his clones." that's from the title track. I don't think I ever knew that lyric. Well tool just got a point from me for that lol. Fuck as a negative should always be in the same sentence as Scientology.