Now Playing Thread

np: yyrkoon - censored project

has anyone else heard these guys? i love "occult medicine", it's fucking savage. fucking brutal melodic death/thrash, from france to boot. only french band i've ever heard.

haha! thats funny you guys repsonded to that. yeah, i have headphones, i was just too lazy to put them on last night........so, theres really *no* time when you're not listening to music at home? what about when eating dinner or something?

dorian gray said:
haha! thats funny you guys repsonded to that. yeah, i have headphones, i was just too lazy to put them on last night........so, theres really *no* time when you're not listening to music at home? what about when eating dinner or something?

Usually I eat in my room so..

Bloodbath - So You Die

yeah, you can hear more intricacies on headphones..but i like to somewhat know what is going on around me, and not have my ears totally covered. also i'm probably going to be deaf as it is, for always blasting my music, and headphones won't help the situation haha.

np: porcupine tree - linton samuel dawson (haha this is a fucked up song)

music on headphones is great, i just rarely get the chance thanks to a broken discman.

NP: Unanimated - Die Alone