Now Playing Thread

^Yeah I quite like them, don't listen to them that much but they are quite good. It was your post of them here that reminded me I haven't cracked them out in a while.
Still Life, I was listening to it in the car and had to continue it in the house. Haven't cracked it out in a few months so it belted me viciously to the point I had goosebumps so much in the car over how good it is I had to put the heater on. Still arguably my favorite album. Next Kaki King- Everybody Loves You.

Confessor - Unraveled
3700368426289.jpg

Glorior Belli- Manifesting The Raging Beast, this is still a pretty good album. I overlooked it last year, not surprisingly as there was so much great bm last year. Parts of it are poor mans Dso, but it's pretty solid. Certainly anyone interested in bm should pick it up. Next Year of No Light- Nord, another good 07 metal album I have barely listened to.

Watching from a Distance--Warning. I can't seem to stop listening to this absolute doom masterpiece. Has the most crushing riffs ever laid to tape. The drumming is ridiculous in the playing and tone he achieves. If you like metal, this is a must. Period.

Dan Swanö - Moontower

Current song: Uncreation

I just listened for the first time this album and it's like OMFG.
Dan Swanö = GOD:headbang: