Now Playing Thread

Deathspell Omega - Fas

For fuck's sake, I understand how you felt when you didn't listen to them for a month, disease.
lol I lie a little, I think I managed 2 1/2 or maybe 3 weeks or so for Fas. I managed to stop myself from the rest. But after that 2 1/2 or 3 week wait, it was one of the best listens to any album ever. I nearly exploded. I actually listened to it 4 or 5 times that following week which I hadn't done since it came out. lol at its replay value. Kenose belted the shit out of me after the break too. Was contemplating Fas being the best album ever made and a test was see how hard Fas would hit me after forcing myself to stop listening. Pretty sure it is now after being almost killed by it. Glad you feel the same level of beating ;).

Kaki King- Dreaming Of Revenge, this is really good. Trying to belt through 08 releases I haven't listened to yet. I sorted itunes by year and found like 40 albums I still haven't spun and want to. Next Wolf Parade- At Mount Zoomer.

^I'll give it a go. I have one for you which I am np Scuba- A Mutual Antipathy, dubstep album which was upped on DD a little while back. It rapes, pretty hard. The only dub that has really interested me aside from a few odd albums here and there is both the Burial albums. This is as good imo. Next Autechre- Quaristice, have you heard that yet? Gonna focus on 08 releases for a while after realizing there is a fair few I need to listen to still.

^I'll give it a go. I have one for you which I am np Scuba- A Mutual Antipathy, dubstep album which was upped on DD a little while back. It rapes, pretty hard. The only dub that has really interested me aside from a few odd albums here and there is both the Burial albums. This is as good imo. Next Autechre- Quaristice, have you heard that yet? Gonna focus on 08 releases for a while after realizing there is a fair few I need to listen to still.

I love Burial.. Is Scuba in a similar vein? I haven't heard Quaristice, no.. As i did not read good things about it and decided to leave it for other stuff.. But i guess it's about time to give it a go.

Double Handsome Dragons - An Introduction Of Sorts.

^I have been gradually building a list in a txt file of the best albums this year. I will post a top 100 in a few weeks. You and I have a pretty similar taste in music so that list should bring you up to speed ;).