Now Playing Thread

Wise choice, good sir! It's a strange favourite of mine to listen to whilst at work.. Considering how depressing an album it is, it really cheers me up and makes work far easier to cope with ahaha.

And concerning an akercocke release.. The mod on their forum said something along the lines of "...something wicked is brewing".

Now spinning the new Deathspell split.

Of course i'm not really, just hoping on getting a few fanboys close to that imminent heart attack ;)
lol at esoteric being uplifting. fuk u 4 dat ds0 fanboi siht!!1

^ Haha so did mine.

Grails - Doomsdayers Holiday, still not quite sure what to make of this one, caught me by suprise for some reason. Next up Nordvagr - Pyrrhula
Grails are one of my favorite bands atm. Been listening to them heaps as you obviously know. Get their album "Burning Off Impurities" as well.

speaking of DM:
Eluvium-Copia
ezyly mi fav0rit8 dM rec0rd!

Wendy/Walter Carlos - Brandenburg Concerto No. 5
It's difficult typing that persons name given the sex change haha.

A.A. Bondy- American Hearts, then Burial- s/t.

Just did Eivind Aarset- Light Extracts again and by god if this isn't one of the best electronic releases I have ever heard. Highly recommended to anyone into electronica and being musically destroyed. Np Meshuggah- I. Next Espen Jørgensen- On the Great Alkali Plains.

Grails are one of my favorite bands atm. Been listening to them heaps as you obviously know. Get their album "Burning Off Impurities" as well.

Yeah I've been into them for a while now. Doomsdayers suprised me a little actually, im just listening to it now again, hoping it sinks in. Next up, Mono - Walking Cloud And Deep Red Sky, Flag Fluttered And The Sun Shined.