Now Playing Thread

no im 100 percent positive that it is neogenesis

look at the first letter in neogenesis, then look at the first letter in nocturno culto's name on the last page (its the same exact shape) then look at the R in return to yggdrasill (looks different)

not that matters, but i just checked on my record and on the back the capital letter 'R' of 'Return to Yggdrassil' is the same as the first letter of '-eogenesis'. but inside on the lyrics the first letter on '-eogenesis' looks the same as the first letter of the first word in the song, which is 'Navigation', and it looks just a little different from the 'R' in 'Return to Yggdrassil' in the lyrics.
i was puzzled so i went to the amazon website and it says it is 'reogenesis' there. i don't have a cd of the album, but the right spelling should show up on the computer when you put the cd in.

what are you talking about, the letters infront of return to yggdrasill and neogenesis are CLEARLY different on the back cover (everywhere else too)

also, put the cd in and its neogenesis

a rofl nazi said:
what are you talking about, the letters infront of return to yggdrasill and neogenesis are CLEARLY different on the back cover (everywhere else too)

also, put the cd in and its neogenesis

maybe they messed it up on the back cover of the record but got it right in the lyric sheet in it and also on the cd. i will trust what your computer says on this.

by the way, why are there two now playing threads?

14651_200_200.jpg