Now Playing Thread

41nrg5g3kwlsl500aa240ri6.jpg

listening to a lot of Midnight Oil lately ... they were my first long-time favourite band, i have most of their albums.
i listened to "Breathe" the other day, some "Blue Sky Mining", "Diesel and Dust" a while ago, "Head Injuries" before that.
atm it's "Earth and Sun and Moon".

Gonna buy the missing albums soon, which would be "Capricornia" (their last album) and "The Real Thing". Oh, and "Species Deceases", which I only have on vinyl. I'll let you all know in the "music you bought recently" thread. Someone on the planet must be wanting to know that ...

Diabolus Absconditus then... NEW DSO111111111111111111111111111111

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the anticipation aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Deathspell Omega - Veritas Diaboli Manet in Aeternum: Chaining the Katechon

Better than Diabolus Absconditus and Mass Grave Aesthetics to be honest.

This. Actually might be the best thing I've heard all year, which is kind of remarkable considering the huge amount of top quality stuff that's come out this year.

The new dso, same as pretty much everyone else. So ridiculously good. I think I agree with Tchoky, this might just be the best thing I've heard all year.