Now playing thread

verderf_lf said:
Wolven Ancestry MP3s

Pretty grim or dare I say... n-ice!
I hear they have an upcoming release on that wicked label Krankenhaus Records. :) Now there's something to look forward to. In the mean time, I'll stick to these MySpace tunes of theirs.

Wicked, just plain fucking wicked.

1349 - Pitch Black

Danzig 4p :headbang:

163490.jpg

Thurisaz - Scent of a Dream

A pretty decent band from my home country. Just got to know about them yesterday when I picked up this CD of theirs after it had been recommended to me by the record store manager. Not merely for personal gain; since he and I go way back, he kind of knows the sort of thing I tend to listen to.
Anyway, why not go and download a couple of full songs off this album over at their website www.thurisaz.be and make up your own mind...?

This may be a little off topic, but i was wondering what death metal WOY listens too? I Know Dave likes Amorphis, but any others that really appeal to you guys?

BurningWitch
This may be a little off topic, but i was wondering what death metal WOY listens too? I Know Dave likes Amorphis, but any others that really appeal to you guys?
I still really dig Sentenced (R.I.P)! I do prefer the latter stuff to the earlier albums though, my favorite being the "Cold White Light" album. I'm looking forward to the new Poisonblack album, featuring the Sentenced vocalist on guitar and vocals. :)

Dan and Jessica...?