Now playing thread

Miltbrand said:
But already after only 3 weeks here, I´m starting to miss some of the albums I didn´t copy...
If you need something, feel free to get in touch and ask. If I have it, I'd be glad to put that online for you somewhere. Seriously. Metalheads look after one another, bud. Especially in situations like yours, I like to think that's a welcome extra.

NP: My Dying Bride - Songs of Darkness, Words of Light

Lionfrost said:
If you need something, feel free to get in touch and ask. If I have it, I'd be glad to put that online for you somewhere. Seriously. Metalheads look after one another, bud. Especially in situations like yours, I like to think that's a welcome extra.

NP: My Dying Bride - Songs of Darkness, Words of Light

Thanks man! :headbang: Really a great offer. If I´m going mad for a certain cd, I´ll get in touch!!!

NP: Iced Earth - Hold At All Costs (Gettysburg)

Miltbrand said:
Thanks man! :headbang: Really a great offer. If I´m going mad for a certain cd, I´ll get in touch!!!
You're welcome. And don't hesitate. I know what it's like being away from home but can't begin to imagine what it's like being away from home the way you are. I'm not getting cheesy here, it's just that I've talked to fellow countrymen of mine who were stationed abroad like you are and well... it can't be easy. Not all the time, anyway. The way I see it, any support and distraction you get from the home base (in a wide sense of the word) is welcome at times.

NP: Bluuurgh... - Eminent Scum

Dauden said:
Windir - Dance of Mortal Lust

One of the best BM bands ever? Hellz yeah.

YES!

haha, i only really discovered them like a few months ago..i thought they were just a regular bm band before then..

Pale-Folklore said:
YES!

haha, i only really discovered them like a few months ago..i thought they were just a regular bm band before then..

Heh heh, hardly. I've liked them for about a year now, great stuff to listen to during the fall/winter.

Iron Miaden - Caught Somewhere in Time :headbang:

Dauden said:
Heh heh, hardly. I've liked them for about a year now, great stuff to listen to during the fall/winter.

Iron Miaden - Caught Somewhere in Time :headbang:

i agree! i loooove the Soknardalr album.. aaaaaaah

Moonsorrow - Jumalten Kaupunki Incl. Tuhatvuotinen Perintö

looking forward to seeing them with WoY :D

200px-Anathema_Alternative_4.jpeg

:p

The Woods of Ypres - The End of August (Outro)

Personally, I always find this album to get kinda... colder near the end, mainly from what seems to be the increase of kinda higher pitched BM vocals... anyway, I think its gonna be really great, listening to Pursuit, then III, back to back *drool*