Now playing thread

It's my solo project basically. I write everything and Jonas plays bass and that works fine. Drummer, who lives in the studio, recorded half his parts like six months ago and then neglected everything. Keeps saying "fuck yeah, I'll record it tomorrow" every time I ask since then. Most important record I wrote and dying to have it out. Makes me seriously consider never writing or recording music again, just becomes a passionless second work like hassle.

NP: Aleah - Vapour

Fuck man, I can't explain how much I understand what you mean there. That's a shitty feeling, and it can really screw you up both musically and personally. I seriously considered quitting music completely after my last band did the same thing and unfortunately split over people not putting in effort and a producer that couldn't finish an EP in over a year. Despite that there is now more promising music than ever on the horizon.

It's a shitty situation, but I seriously hope you don't give up on music. I thoroughly enjoy all of the projects you are involved in. My personal favourite is Gurz because of its deeply introspective glance into the soul of mankind, but aside from that I still rock Desolator and Solililoiloloquium pretty often. Sorry, I didn't hear the entire new Ending Quest yet. :)

Fuck man, I can't explain how much I understand what you mean there. That's a shitty feeling, and it can really screw you up both musically and personally. I seriously considered quitting music completely after my last band did the same thing and unfortunately split over people not putting in effort and a producer that couldn't finish an EP in over a year. Despite that there is now more promising music than ever on the horizon.

Yeah, it's becoming more like an energy draining addiction to get shit out rather than a giving process though. The combo of my music and ambitions being shat on and people being assholes makes it mentally not so good adding to my existing mentally not so good etc.