Now playing thread

jonas has evolved quite a bit as a vocalist so to speak :)

Yeah for sure, I swear his voice seems to get more and more ethereal over time. It's such a simple vocal style (not saying it's easy) yet it is really great.

What impressed me more about Sanctitude though is the overall atmosphere and sound, it's really amazing how good these songs sound done in that sort of intimate setting with the more acoustic composition.

Glad Stefan mentioned this, it will be receiving a lot of spins I think.

Yeah for sure, I swear his voice seems to get more and more ethereal over time. It's such a simple vocal style (not saying it's easy) yet it is really great.

What impressed me more about Sanctitude though is the overall atmosphere and sound, it's really amazing how good these songs sound done in that sort of intimate setting with the more acoustic composition.

Glad Stefan mentioned this, it will be receiving a lot of spins I think.

I honestly got David Gilmour vibes on some of the songs <3

Nice! Have you heard the full album yet? How're you liking it so far?

- - -

Mr. Bungle - Everyone I Went To High School With Is Dead

...man, I wish I could've seen this band live.

I did last night, a few times. Loving that old school horror thematic vibe. Only album of recent with an obscene amount of noodling that I like.

I was actually just listening to that Mr. Bungle album last night as well , man :p. You're the closest thing I have to a musical doppelganger on this forum lol.

90's work musiac