Now playing thread

Reinkaos is boring groove blöääness
gr00v3 <3
Yes yes.
Melodic blackened DM? :)
Awesome lyrics.
LOL, half of it is gibberish (swedish? lulz) and the other half that's in Englando is full of cringe and just plain bad. I listen to it because of the instruments and vocals.
Reinkaos :erk:

As someone said in the album's shoutbox at Last.fm: 'toothless and tame'. Tried it many times, but no... Lyrics are annoying too. Somberlain and Storm... all the fucking way.

I actually had not heard Reinkaos for a really long time. I liked Somberlain and Storm before that but I was quite blown away by Reinkaos when I heard it first. The production quality is a huge step-up as well, which helps.

gr00v3 <3

LOL, half of it is gibberish (swedish? lulz) and the other half that's in Englando is full of cringe and just plain bad. I listen to it because of the instruments and vocals.

I actually had not heard Reinkaos for a really long time. I liked Somberlain and Storm before that but I was quite blown away by Reinkaos when I heard it first. The production quality is a huge step-up as well, which helps.

The incantations is gibberish yes but imo they go well with the actual lyrics.
I usually dont care much for lyrics, I guess Jons extraordinary vocal performance is a big part in why I love it too. That combination and the melodies builds a really cool and original atmosphere, its like an old school horror story, like an Evil Dead album.

Im so tired of everyone comparing it to the older albums, its not even the same genre.