Now playing thread

Oh, you didn't sound negative, I totally get where you're coming from. I like all of their albums, so we're not so much disagreeing* as we are showing our respective tastes.

Re: Diamond Eyes. It definitely captured the renewed energy, and I like it for that, I just only feel like returning to about half the songs. To my ears, it was a great EP and then a few songs that could've used a little more detail work.

Re: Koi No Yokan. Romantic Dreams had a lot of great ideas, I just didn't love how the parts gelled together. I think Acid Hologram did a better job of that. Chino does sound great on Koi for sure, but almost to a fault—he can't perform all the songs live very well. (Leathers, for instance, was dropped after two shows.)

While the vocal production is rougher on Gore, I feel confident that it's very true to Chino's current sound. Based on the live videos released so far, with the exception of that first show back where he was obviously sick, he's been nailing these songs.

* Well, except the "stupid songs" comment re: White Pony. I love that album straight through. (Err, actually, unless you're referring to the re-released version with Back to School. That song sucks and should never have been added to the album.)

The Gore sings indeed work better live due to the more human vocal arrangements. It's understandable how Leathers and Romantic Dreams don't work at all. I think Romantic Dreams is awesome because of the unusual structure, manages to be anti pop while still being ultra catchy.. if that makes any sense :p I think the weaker songs on Koi and Diamond Eyes are miles ahead of RX Queen and Street Carp for instance. White Pony tops more brutally though, with Digital Bath, Passenger and Change all being in the epic songs of a liftime category :D

gay ass fuck video, no wonder sweden is going to shit. this is the country that produced entombed and dismember? and the girl looks like a disgusting kebab hybrid