Now playing thread

Did you give this one a listen, Martijn? :)

Yes I did, a few times already :) I like it, there's a nice drive in the song and I like the melodic riffs. But honestly, there's still room to lift it from nice/good to great. Hopefully, in the future, you can make that leap like you did with Desolator and like Stefan did with the new Solilo record.

Reactions: DarkGift
Yes I did, a few times already :) I like it, there's a nice drive in the song and I like the melodic riffs. But honestly, there's still room to lift it from nice/good to great. Hopefully, in the future, you can make that leap like you did with Desolator and like Stefan did with the new Solilo record.

Cheers, appreciate the honesty :)

Reactions: MadTinus
^Watched the Dead Air set "live", it was so good!

Slumber - Distress

Top 5 death/doom metal song
I didn't watch the live stream, but I was in a record store yesterday to pick up a cd I had ordered and I saw Dead Air there, couldn't just leave it :) I love the sound, the songs sound great. Kind of revived my Katatonia-love :)

Now playing: Katatonia - The Itch, listening to the album (TGCD) over my headphones, awesome!

Oh and Slumber <3 <3 <3 that album is one of those ultra rare gems, just like Rapture's Futile, utter doom/death perfection.

Reactions: DarkGift