Now playing thread

^Suuuuch a great song. It's been a while since I gave Stupid Dream a spin!

King Crimson - Starless
Harridan inspired me to revisit some old PT <3 Stupid Dream is such a great album, not a bad track on it i.m.o.

Did you hear the full-length version of Even Less from Recordings? It's twice as long as the SD album version and completely awesome, check it out on Spotify. It's not stretched or anything, there's a whole different second part that was cut off from the album version.

Harridan inspired me to revisit some old PT <3 Stupid Dream is such a great album, not a bad track on it i.m.o.

Did you hear the full-length version of Even Less from Recordings? It's twice as long as the SD album version and completely awesome, check it out on Spotify. It's not stretched or anything, there's a whole different second part that was cut off from the album version.

Stupid Dream is my favourite PT album, so hard agree there! Don't Hate Me is probably my favourite off of that one, the sax/guitar solo section is to die for.

Oh yeah, I've heard that one a couple of times as well. I remember really liking it too, but the "original" is my go to, purely because my ears are used to it probably.

Reactions: MadTinus
Stupid Dream is my favourite PT album, so hard agree there! Don't Hate Me is probably my favourite off of that one, the sax/guitar solo section is to die for.

Oh yeah, I've heard that one a couple of times as well. I remember really liking it too, but the "original" is my go to, purely because my ears are used to it probably.
Well, the full-length version is same as the album version the first seven minutes, but where it ends on SD, on Recordings the song continues with the awesome bonus section :) Anyway, both versions rock! And massive high-five on Don't Hate Me (and the sax/guitar solo), top 5 PT for me <3

Alice in Chains - Down in a Hole <3<3<3 Heart-wrenching stuff as well.