Now playing thread

Nifleheim - No more life

This is how black metal should sound, like a fucking storm of evil sounding stuff! :D

Deathspell omega sounds weak and boring :)

No you! Deathspell Omega have brought some of the most unique an interesting ideas in black metal. To even compare them with Nifelheim is just hilarious. (Not saying Nifelheim is bad, they do their own thing which can be fun to listen to.)

But you're right in a way, you were listening to Inquisitors of Satan, which is pretty meh and mediocre as far as BM goes, as are their early releases. You should check out "Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice" and anything after that. That's when they started to develop into something mindblowing.

I give you...

Last edited by a moderator:
Deathspell Omega - Inquisitors of Satan

Anyone who cares to explain the hype about this band to me? Seriously Black metal fans everywhere I go hail this band and I cannot understand why, sounds shit...in a bad way!

i don't get it either :erk:
gonna give them one more try though i think

Im listening to Destroyer666 now and I want to cry cause their show has been cancelled due to lame ticket sale :cry:

seeing watain, deströyer 666 and repugnant next month :D

Desolator - Gravefeast

:headbang:

It takes some time to get ino DSO :) Just like with Opeth or Katatnoa for example :)

Im listening to Destroyer666 now and I want to cry cause their show has been cancelled due to lame ticket sale :cry:

That is just wrong, Deströyer 666 are fucking åsome and like Jocke said they play a show in Stockholm next month with Watain and Repugnant :)

No you! Deathspell Omega have brought some of the most unique an interesting ideas in black metal. To even compare them with Nifelheim is just hilarious. (Not saying Nifelheim is bad, they do their own thing which can be fun to listen to.)

But you're right in a way, you were listening to Inquisitors of Satan, which is pretty meh and mediocre as far as BM goes, as are their early releases. You should check out "Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice" and anything after that. That's when they started to develop into something mindblowing.

I give you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxL3COk-MAI

Still sounds weak and lame....:erk: