Now playing thread

I'm seeing them live for the first time in December. I hope they will be having a good day!

Let's hope so because they are amazing when they do but then again since you have never seen them you have nothing to compare them to so don't worry! :)

Corpsegrinder is hilarious live. "If any of you fuckin' pussies keep throwin' fuckin' beer at me, I'm gonna leave the fuckin' stage and whoever saw you do it is gonna fuckin' kill you, I don't give a fuck, so fuck that shit!"

Yeah he is great, he said he was going to come down into the audience and kill everyone and mail cut of pices to our parents if we did not headbang and moshpit...you just gotta love a guy like that! :)

I saw a video of one of CC's shows and Corpsegrinder threatened to kill a man in the audience and rape his mother or something because he threw garbage at him on stage. Wow. :lol:

What kind of guy has the balls to throw garbage at Corpsegrinder anyway.

Ohhh saw this just now, please accept my deepest and most humble bow of gratitude in thanks!! :oops: I'll have to get around checking out your numerous bands too, always eager to discover new awesomehood!

Juice Leskinen - 15. yö

Well you deserve credit for it, you nail that epic viking-esque feeling of Bathory which I really dig!