now playing thread...

hehe, grunge!!!

I used to be a big Melvins/Soundgarden fan :)

have any of you people heard By A Thread from Vancouver - Canada? They kick ass

8==D :eek:

8==D :confused:

8==D :eek:

hehehe

BON JOVI - Slippery When Wet

Originally posted by Heartless
hehe, grunge!!!

Grunge? What's that?:p I don' t care what they're called. Their first two albums're good:)

And I WAS felt like that song...even though the song was about a dog or something :D

IN FLAMES' new album sounds like Devin Townsent to me, btw.
Means I like it:lol: (I know not so many people will agree this)

Whoah, Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet... what a great album! Reminds me of being 10 years old again....haha, i was such a hair metaller. ;)

Def Leppard (!!!), Bon Jovi, La Guns, Motley Crue, Faster Pussy Cat, Warrant, Poison.... hahaha *remembers writing these band names on his school pencil cases*

by the way, i STILL haven't heard the new IN FLAMES. but i love Colony so much, i think i might be dissapointed... but then again, if you say its good then its good..right? :D

also, yuki, i wasnt joking at you about "grunge", Alice In Chains used to be fucken cool :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: . but i never liked Nirvana....:lol:

He replaced Zach in RATM, but obviously he is a totally different styled vocalist from Zach, So I remember reading somewhere that they will probably be changing their name and doing something "different" from RATM.

Sounds interesting anyway

Kim Thayill, Soundgarden's Indian guitarist dude is(was) a god!

RIP Soundgarden...

:cool:
SHOT THROUGH THE HEART!

AND YOURE TO BLAME!

BABY, YOU GIVE LOVE...A BAD NAME!
:cool:

oh im 9 years old again....

:)

bahhh. no one emails me... *sniff sniff*