NOW PLAYING thread

Anathema - A Dying Wish
Tristania - The Beauty of a Witch (very easy on guitar.. since I just can a little bit :p)
In Flames - Dawn of a New Day
Ambeon - Lost Message
Pennywise - Perfect people

NP: Bathory – Hammerheart
Not that it’s my fave Bathory album, but I lost it ages ago and dig it up just recently from the loads of shit in my garage. It’s really good, but since Quorthon is dead listening to “Song To Hall Up High” is a real problem for me:cry:

Aprilhäxan said:
NP: Bathory – Hammerheart
Not that it’s my fave Bathory album, but I lost it ages ago and dig it up just recently from the loads of shit in my garage. It’s really good, but since Quorthon is dead listening to “Song To Hall Up High” is a real problem for me:cry:
have you tried listening to the version on the "silverwing" ep by jennie tebler? it's basically the original with jennie tebler's (who has sung with lake of tears before) vocals on top... that ep (the a-side, "silverwing") was the last thing quorthon recorded before he died, and i think jennie was his girlfriend or something since she writes about him in a rather personal way in the booklet. anyway, it's fucking HEARTWRENCHING.

Erik said:
have you tried listening to the version on the "silverwing" ep by jennie tebler? it's basically the original with jennie tebler's (who has sung with lake of tears before) vocals on top... that ep (the a-side, "silverwing") was the last thing quorthon recorded before he died, and i think jennie was his girlfriend or something since she writes about him in a rather personal way in the booklet. anyway, it's fucking HEARTWRENCHING.

No, I didn’t know about it. Thanks for the recommendation. Is it possible to get or? Ehh, poor my heart…
Turned to Hypocrisy – “Virus” now. At least they’re all alive…

Burzum - Der Tod Moutans
I still enjoy Varg´s presentation of ambiet music, along with Mortiis´ era 1 stuff he is my fav Ambient (don´t count electro/industrial ambietn, just metal relative).