NOW PLAYING thread

Quintessence - "Never Shall the Tower Wanderings of the Black Wizards Be Without Their Glory and Reward"

oh, mr Impudent appearently also needs sleep besides posting what he's listening...

sorry, but I don't see the use of posting every fucking song you ever listen to on a day in this thread while not being an active kata-forum member... (besides of course the np thread...:erk: )
It isn't thát interesting you know.....

Vincent J. said:
oh, mr Impudent appearently also needs sleep besides posting what he's listening...

sorry, but I don't see the use of posting every fucking song you ever listen to on a day in this thread while not being an active kata-forum member... (besides of course the np thread...:erk: )
It isn't thát interesting you know.....
I like to share what I'm listening to and when I see others listening to songs that I enjoy, I usually comment on theirs. It's not that big of a deal. If you want me to stop coming here, I will. Or I will start posting more actively in other threads.

Harbinger - "Blackhearted Woman"

Impudent said:
I like to share what I'm listening to and when I see others listening to songs that I enjoy, I usually comment on theirs. It's not that big of a deal. If you want me to stop coming here, I will. Or I will start posting more actively in other threads.

Harbinger - "Blackhearted Woman"
that is understandable, but you can exaggerate...
It isn't bad to post here regularly, but please don't post thís much...