NOW PLAYING thread

@MadTinus & Falconspirit: I love you guys!! I thought I'm the only one still buying Iron Maiden albums...
Maiden's the band that got me into Metal.

I have to say though, that despite Dickinson's and Smith's return, they're still lightyears away from the level they were at before Dickinson left, also this new album hasn't really impressed me yet..

I AM looking forward to see them in November though! :)

It happened, I actually LIKE a new Iron Maiden album, for like the first time in 13-14 years! I can't believe it, but I played the new one 3 times in a row last night, damn... "The Pilgrim" is my favourite track so far, great melodies!

arzachel said:
sylvian_beehive.jpg

:worship: :worship: :worship: i listen to this album everyday tbh: ''He kneels beside her once more, whispers a promise: next time i will break every bone in your body''...Fantastic masterpiece, all the songs are devastating.

I liked the picture and the name (David Sylvian) so I checked it (/am starting to check it)
I like it so far:) not convinced yet though, but what do you expect after one song:p

np: early day miners - centralia

^It will grow on you definetely, it is a sophisticated dark-pop album with subtle jazz and new age tendencies...it is a classic...extremely beautiful music.

@Androz: The First Day is a great album imo, really enjoyed the collaboration between Fripp and Sylvian.

Mr Satriani - Echoe
a bit nostalgic, this is one of the first his tracks I've ever heard. Had it on a copied tape with self -printed cover =)