NOW PLAYING thread

no_reply said:
in flames-everdying........fuck anders friden.....m.stanne owns him !
One of their best if not their best song, pure magikk!

And like Kev said, indeed this song (and the whole Subterranean MCD) is sung by Henke Forss, not Stanne.. Stanne only sang on the "Lunar Strain" album.

MadTinus said:
One of their best if not their best song, pure magikk!

And like Kev said, indeed this song (and the whole Subterranean MCD) is sung by Henke Forss, not Stanne.. Stanne only sang on the "Lunar Strain" album.
yeah i didn't know that since i just got the reissue from candlelight and the booklet it's damn crappy,i don't know wheter if the original was alike it, or not..anyways...pure master pieces and there are no tracks that you can actually skip:headbang:

obituary-suffocation....tardy he's fucking awesome ,though i did not like frozen in time

Hehe. Henke Forss does a pretty good job in the BM band Dawn as well. I'm not big on Black Metal but the song "The Knell And The World" rules. Obviously superior to anything IF will ever write :p

NP: Novembers Doom - Drown The Inland Mere :headbang:

stefan86 said:
Hehe. Henke Forss does a pretty good job in the BM band Dawn as well. I'm not big on Black Metal but the song "The Knell And The World" rules. Obviously superior to anything IF will ever write :p
I own the Dawn stuff, but honestly I have to say I think they're a bit overrated. Not bad, but not great either.

Subterranean/Jester Race era In Flames slays Dawn from hell and back i.m.o.