NOW PLAYING thread

okey,i looked around a bit and found no thread where i could share my opinion on Viva Emptiness apart from a shameful one...so i think i''ll just write a couple of words here....

Okey.....i have the album 5 days now....the last 3 listening to it supermany times (while writing my shitty and painful last project for my studies)...
To my mind,it's the most musically mature album of all! It's a step further than LFDGD,which was great anyway... Viva is a very powerful album,full of good moments.I don't find it depressive at all,it's rather "exciting"!! at least it makes me feel sort of hooked on it and improves my mood... It's also harder than LFGD.The screams in the refrain of Ghost of the sun came as a great surprise to me!!!! It was the least thing i expected... and the same for the beginning of wealth,which sound deathy!! & with a different sound they would definitely be DM......Overall,i find it very cool... My favourite songs so far are: Omerta, Ghost of the sun, Wealth, Inside the city of glass, Sleeper
but generally all are so well done,that i wouldn't say that any of them is of lesser quality....

/M