NOW PLAYING thread

Yep, very good part :)

The only thing that bothers me from Eucharist's stuff is that the production from A Velvet Creation makes it kinda unenjoyable...

Eucharist - The View

Yep, very good part :)

The only thing that bothers me from Eucharist's stuff is that the production from A Velvet Creation makes it kinda unenjoyable...

Eucharist - The View
You're totally right, for me the production kinda ruins that album, I still have to hear the remaster though, but I don't think remastering can actually save it. Mirrorworlds sounds great though.

And The View is also one bloody intense track! Have you heard "Wounded and Alone" and "The Predictable End" too? Especially "Wounded..." is just awesome, so great and dynamic, one of their best.

@ Stefan, yeah, it's really good, I knew it already (checked it out after your recommendation), but now I have the CD as well.

I haven't heard the remastered version yet, but I can imagine that it's hard to get a good sound from that.
But I like the production from the demo ('92) very much, would have been the best if they had recorded AVC the same way.

Yes, I know them both. Wounded and Alone is great indeed, one of my faves and most listened too.

I haven't heard the remastered version yet, but I can imagine that it's hard to get a good sound from that.
But I like the production from the demo ('92) very much, would have been the best if they had recorded AVC the same way.

Yes, I know them both. Wounded and Alone is great indeed, one of my faves and most listened too.
Yeah, the demo sounds a lot better than the album, something clearly went wrong during the album recordings.

NP: Porcupine Tree - Don't Hate Me

What an utterly, amazingly, incredibly, unbelievably beautiful piece of music that is, the sax solo and particularly the guitarsolo at the end send waves of goosebumps over my body!

I ask myself how it's possible to release such an album like AVC if it's obvious that the production is really bad... :err:

But I love Mirrorworlds, the vocals are so haunting in "Dissolving".

Paths Of Possession - Bleed The Meek

I ask myself how it's possible to release such an album like AVC if it's obvious that the production is really bad... :err:

But I love Mirrorworlds, the vocals are so haunting in "Dissolving".
It must have been a matter of budget back then I guess.

Yeah, Markus has great intense despair in his screams, I love it.

NP: Mörk Gryning - Mörk Gryning (another great and very overlooked band)

Egg - I Will Be Absorbed
220px-Egg-1970.jpg