NOW PLAYING thread

Christ, is this a contest for some of you fellows to prove who has the most underground credibility? Jeeez.......Strange thread...
Oh, and I am now listening to two masterful works by Ulver; Svidd Neger and A Quick Fix Of Melancholy EP

The Scourge said:
Christ, is this a contest for some of you fellows to prove who has the most underground credibility? Jeeez.......Strange thread...
Oh, and I am now listening to two masterful works by Ulver; Svidd Neger and A Quick Fix Of Melancholy EP

This thread is about "what we listen to right now" and nothing more... Do not try to find any conspiracy in the kindergarten :)

np: Testament - The Gathering

ColdDarkNord said:
This thread is about "what we listen to right now" and nothing more... Do not try to find any conspiracy in the kindergarten :)

np: Testament - The Gathering
Indeed, Cold Dark Nord, and I have nothing but the deepest respect for you. I am just commenting on these ridiculously long lists that you and some of the other users post on this thread. And on these lists are, but not all, are some the most underground, unheard of pop, punk, metal, and god knows what else. In order to credulate a particular band, I think you should start with one at a time, rather than twenty. Just a moot point that I made as I was casually observing and Frolicking Through The Thread.

The Scourge said:
Indeed, Cold Dark Nord, and I have nothing but the deepest respect for you. I am just commenting on these ridiculously long lists that you and some of the other users post on this thread. And on these lists are, but not all, are some the most underground, unheard of pop, punk, metal, and god knows what else. In order to credulate a particular band, I think you should start with one at a time, rather than twenty. Just a moot point that I made as I was casually observing and Frolicking Through The Thread.

Actually not. Just posting one album, or song, doesn't really say anything about the person listening to it, but if you post at least few more than one, IMO it might tell something. That's why I also enjoy checking people's record collections, if they have it on their websites.

Let me explain (i guess u r kinda new with UM... and sorry for my poor english)
1). We always had this np stuff before (u see this function below?:)
2). A long while ago Mark (UM owner) changed some shit and we lost it.
3). We started this kind of threads everywhere (i mean official UM forums)
4). After we got our "np" func. back we decide to keep this thread alive.

np: Savage Sausage - Candyman

ColdDarkNord said:
Let me explain (i guess u r kinda new with UM... and sorry for my poor english)
1). We always had this np stuff before (u see this function below?:)
2). A long while ago Mark (UM owner) changed some shit and we lost it.
3). We started this kind of threads everywhere (i mean official UM forums)
4). After we got our "np" func. back we decide to keep this thread alive.

np: Savage Sausage - Candyman
Very well, I shall cave-in to persuasion as my curiosity is satisfied :)

And here is my little np list:
Agalloch - Pale Folklore
Moonspell - The Antidote
Macabre - Murder Metal
Rapture - Futile
Borknagar - The Archaic Course
Ulver - A Quick Fix Of Melancholy EP
Ulver - Svidd Neger Soundtrack

The Scourge said:
Very well, I shall cave-in to persuasion as my curiosity is satisfied :)

And here is my little np list:
Agalloch - Pale Folklore
Moonspell - The Antidote
Macabre - Murder Metal
Rapture - Futile
Borknagar - The Archaic Course
Ulver - A Quick Fix Of Melancholy EP
Ulver - Svidd Neger Soundtrack

how u like that video on Antidote? I think that kinda banal, but still looks good.. About ulver...hmm... i dont like last shit..whatever
Agalloch... still cant catch my feeelings about this... Sounds good, but still boring for me, sorry
Macabre - didnt heard to their last one, dont think they can show somtehing
interesting
Rapture - no com. (some thread was hear)

sorry, my english suck as usual

ColdDarkNord said:
how u like that video on Antidote? I think that kinda banal, but still looks good.. About ulver...hmm... i dont like last shit..whatever
Agalloch... still cant catch my feeelings about this... Sounds good, but still boring for me, sorry
Macabre - didnt heard to their last one, dont think they can show somtehing
interesting
Rapture - no com. (some thread was hear)

sorry, my english suck as usual
Hehe, language barrier is not a problem. Yeah, I thought the Everything Invaded video was really cool, a very portuguese ambience to it. And Ulver is just aweome I think. Although I don't really dabble in electronica, I love their melancholy. Agalloch isn't for everyone, I just love what they do and their cover of Kneel To The Cross by SOl Invictus is just great(although that song is on Of Stone, Wind, And Pillor). Macabre is good for a laugh and some cool technicality but not much more. The new album is definitely cool, but not something you would want to hear on a regualr basis. But why no comment on the Rapture?

ColdDarkNord said:
Cos we talked about Rapture many times on this forum... I just won't to repeat...

np: Edge of Sanity - Crimson II (DAN FOREVER!)
Alright then, I can only imagine the debates that little Finish band has caused here on this forum.
np:
Iron Maiden - Powerslave
Wolf - Black Wings