NOW PLAYING thread

My Dying Bride - The Blood, The Wine, The Roses

So, I believe I've found another MDB masterpiece. Never realized how amazingly awesome this song is haha.

meh.. they're very tight players of course but stylewise it's utterly boring. same old melodeath E-string shit in every song.. they couldn't write a real Death Metal riff really, just the light catchy stuff that every one seems to love so much. They can evidently write cool slow stuff like "My Shadow" with Dolving but that happens about never :p

They write some outstanding dark melodic lines, but I do agree that most their catalogue is utterly boring. The Dead Eye on the other hand is a really great cd besides a few songs. Besides a few tracks it's not that typical speedy million riff melo death bullshit(which I hate), but more hard rock/metal cd down to some really well done clean versus. That cd deserves more credit.

They write some outstanding dark melodic lines, but I do agree that most their catalogue is utterly boring. The Dead Eye on the other hand is a really great cd besides a few songs. Besides a few tracks it's not that typical speedy million riff melo death bullshit(which I hate), but more hard rock/metal cd down to some really well done clean versus. That cd deserves more credit.

yeah, it has some good ideas. I like three songs on there; failure, flood and prosecution. and with good ideas I mean letting dolving be the focus instead of the 500 ATG clone riffs. just look at haunted made me do it and one kill wonder. such boring music. well at least they're keeping their music mostly free from metalcore, retarded electronics and such making it boring and not cringeworthy like most other gothenburg shit.

Great song! Although the ending is kinda random..

Poets of the Fall - Late Goodbye

Haha, yeah that death metal ending is pretty out of place, but right now I would say that that song is my favorite on ALODK. That one and Thy Raven Wings and just awesome.

Haha, yeah that death metal ending is pretty out of place, but right now I would say that that song is my favorite on ALODK. That one and Thy Raven Wings and just awesome.

His growling sounds kinda funny too at the end of TBTWTR. ^^ I think my favourite songs would be either To Remain Tombless or And I Walk With Them.:rolleyes:

My Dying Bride - The Wreckage of My Flesh

They are all good songs, but the album itself doesn't hold up to anything like The Dreadful Hours or The Angel and the Dark River.