NOW PLAYING thread

Wow Stefan, you are the win.

I noticed you mentioning Ghost Brigade a page or two ago, so I checked out a song. Fell. in. love.

Isolation Songs is an incredible record. Listened to it probably 15 times the last couple of days.

Oh, Ghost Brigade - Concealed Revulsions

Wow Stefan, you are the win.

I noticed you mentioning Ghost Brigade a page or two ago, so I checked out a song. Fell. in. love.

Isolation Songs is an incredible record. Listened to it probably 15 times the last couple of days.

Oh, Ghost Brigade - Concealed Revulsions

I'm the official Ghost Brigade nagger, haha. Now everyone seems to love 'em pretty much though :p Get the first one as well, it's even better :)

mp3: Bone Gnawer - Cannibal Cook-Out <02:40/03:13>

Good taste my friend, good taste

I love classical music (the good stuff, not the standard Handel or what-have-you). Chopin, Mahler, Sibelius, Franck, Poulenc, Rachmaninoff, Tchaikovsky, Moszowski, Bartok, Smetana, Brahms, Dvorak, Faure, Mendelssohn, Rodrigo, Satie, Shostakovich...

The list of great classical music continues on and on.

Stravinski and Mahler too :)

are you a classical musician? I only ask because having a taste for classical music is rare these days.

I've played Clarinet for 16 years now, everything from Hot Cross Buns to Saint-Saens' sonata (167) to Rhapsody in Blue to Spohr and various orchestral pieces as well. I never made a career out of it, but looking back...maybe I should have. Sure would be more enjoyable than my current employment!

Do you play anything in classical music?