NOW PLAYING thread

Swim to the Moon- btbam more epic than white walls? cant decide its so long!

really disappointed with swim to the moon honestly. it just seems overly long for no reason and has no structure at all. pretty average ending also. shame really since i am really into everything else on the album. far from topping white walls... at least in my eyes.

Textures - Awake

really disappointed with swim to the moon honestly. it just seems overly long for no reason and has no structure at all. pretty average ending also. shame really since i am really into everything else on the album. far from topping white walls... at least in my eyes.

Textures - Awake

but the melodies, THE MELODIES!!!!!!!! besides the weird punk like vox in the beggining half, i think its worthy to have a shot, but id have to see it live before saying anything about white walls...one of my favortite live songs ever. but definitly a great release, id i think it better than colors (barely).

btbam- fossil genera they've perfected this style of song, absolutly incredible. not quite Pirate-y enough though

but the melodies, THE MELODIES!!!!!!!! besides the weird punk like vox in the beggining half, i think its worthy to have a shot, but id have to see it live before saying anything about white walls...one of my favortite live songs ever. but definitly a great release, id i think it better than colors (barely).

btbam- fossil genera they've perfected this style of song, absolutly incredible. not quite Pirate-y enough though

i actually thought the punk vocals were one of the better moments of the song. haha. ah well. i agree about white walls tho. the two times i saw it live it just absolutely blew me away.

The Grates - Start Her Up

finally saw the new flick "Moon", incredible movie. the soundtrack is just jaw dropping.

I saw Moon a few days ago, and out of the broad scope of movies I've seen this year it was easily my favorite. Makes you really think about the philosophical, and morality issues that were brought up.

Clint Mansell - Requiem for a Dream