NOW PLAYING thread

Uhh, no it isn't. Imo the song is more effective with a subdued, and hypnotic lullaby type quality.

NP - Follower

or techno-y distorted shite
no for me that whole albums aspect is its raw sound, not computer generated garbage.
it could have been acousticly redone well, like the beggining of the song, but jonas would have had to rerecord to do different vocal style for the chorus

np black sun aeon- a song for my funeral

or techno-y distorted shite
no for me that whole albums aspect is its raw sound, not computer generated garbage.
it could have been acousticly redone well, like the beggining of the song, but jonas would have had to rerecord to do different vocal style for the chorus

Techno? :rolleyes: Raw is not the way to describe an album with that kind of polished production either. Stripped is the word you're looking for. Bare bones. Thnks for your very opinionated opinion but I don't agree.

NP - sulfur

by raw i mean REAL not dreamy or atmospheric. i know you are incapable of understanding such an appeal but i still dont under stand how you can compare the remix with the original. fake drums are the worst, they sound horrible.