NOW PLAYING thread

Really? I've never heard it. The kinda sad pop melodies makes for great doom though :) You should check the band as a whole out if you haven't :) Total doom!

[mp3] Amorphis - Sky Is Mine <04:00/04:20>
Never heard it..? I can't imagine you haven't :) Must sound familiar when you hear it ;)

NP: Iron Maiden - Can I Play With Madness

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? I've never heard it. The kinda sad pop melodies makes for great doom though :) You should check the band as a whole out if you haven't :) Total doom!

[mp3] Amorphis - Sky Is Mine <04:00/04:20>

:puke: pop doom, that was my first impression of Rapture.

Honestly I don't really recognize it, it's not really like a radio song right? Quite different in the original, to say the least :)
I guess it's one of his better known songs, but probably not as often played as 'Englishman in New York,' 'Fragile' or 'Fields of Gold' etc.

EDIT: it is in his Last.fm top 10 most-played songs though ;)
:puke: pop doom, that was my first impression of Rapture.
Rapture..? :rolleyes: we were talking about The Foreshadowing.
Sting - Russians

m/
:)

I guess it's one of his better known songs, but probably not as often played as 'Englishman in New York,' 'Fragile' or 'Fields of Gold' etc.

EDIT: it is in his Last.fm top 10 most-played songs though ;)

Okay, I might have heard it but I'm not 100% sure. Vivi doesn't recognize it, and she listens to a whole lot of radio :) The cover is splendidly done though :headbang:

[mp3] Barren Earth - Our Twilight <01:28/05:24>

Rapture..? :rolleyes: we were talking about The Foreshadowing.

And stefan said it was poppy doom - my only experience with said form of "doom" being Rapture which I found quite poppy and thus annoying, leading me to assume the latter band is probably mediocre too.