NOW PLAYING thread

Acid Bath - When The Kite String Pops

s-custr2.jpg

np: Blut Aus Nord - The Work Which Transforms God

Seriously, if I had heard this album last year, it would have most definitely made my top ten list. Utterly otherwordly and cold desolate minimalism conveyed through atonal elastic dissonance. Listen to the album and hear for yourself. Absolutely flawless.

The Scourge said:
np: Blut Aus Nord - The Work Which Transforms God

Seriously, if I had heard this album last year, it would have most definitely made my top ten list. Utterly otherwordly and cold desolate minimalism conveyed through atonal elastic dissonance. Listen to the album and hear for yourself. Absolutely flawless.

Fuckin A......I agree.....unfortunately I only owned that CD for about 2 weeks and then somehow I lost it......havnt had the dough to buy another one....but it is absolutely one of the best blackmetal alblums to come out in the last 3 years or so in my opinion.....if you can call it blackmetal....its just insane....I cant at all figure out what effects they are using or how they are playing the guitars on the first track....brilliant!

Deliverance6 said:
Fuckin A......I agree.....unfortunately I only owned that CD for about 2 weeks and then somehow I lost it......havnt had the dough to buy another one....but it is absolutely one of the best blackmetal alblums to come out in the last 3 years or so in my opinion.....if you can call it blackmetal....its just insane....I cant at all figure out what effects they are using or how they are playing the guitars on the first track....brilliant!

Hell yeah Deliverance6!!! I am glad you like it too. The second track you are referring to is Choir of The Dead, and I would have to say that is the most disturbing, multi-textured, minimalist, cold hell-born ejaculation I have ever heard. Somebody told me that their riffs sound like cattle dying, and I could not agree more.
Trust me when I say that this is not the album you want to play for yourself under the influence of any sort of hallucinogenic. The music alone is more than enough to take you out of your body and lock you away in the deepest, coldest, darkest pit of despair. I am not shitting here people, and it is not too often I make it a point to bring people to a band(I think the last time was that Isis thread I started). Blut Aus Nord are waiting for you, so give your ears and mind away for a total demonic gangbang!!
It's kind of ironic in a way, you know, since the French are such pussies and all. But these guys are anything but.